Colorado GOP Chairman Ken Buck released the following statement on the National Popular Vote Repeal qualifying for the 2020 ballot: "Colorado's presidential choice should be controlled by Colorado voters, not population centers in New York and California. The tremendous grassroots opposition to this law is nothing short of historic," Buck said. "We look forward to standing with Democrats, Republicans, and Unaffiliated voters next November to repeal this misguided law and preserve Colorado's voice in presidential elections."
VOTE YES ON THE NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE REPEAL! GIVE US OUR VOTE, OUR VOICE, AND OUR STATE BACK!!!!!
Reasons to vote in municipal elections:
· Local government is the closest representative democracy to you. Your vote is your voice to make sure you are heard on decisions that directly affect you, your family, and your neighbors. Be counted! Vote!
· Local government can take away your rights, increase your taxes, and pile responsibilities on you. If you don’twant that, participate in your municipal election! Be counted! Vote!
· There may be ballot measures, including tax increases, that affect you. Be informed. Be counted! Vote!
· Local government protects your streets and neighborhoods, fixes potholes, and fights fires. You can select competentpeople to do that! Be counted! Vote!
· Consider this: If you don’tvote, you are allowing someone else to decide how you are going to live!
· REGISTER! VOTE! VOTE REPUBLICAN! …AND GET YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO VOTE - REPUBLICAN!
Reasons to vote for Republicansin municipal elections:
· A number of Republicans are running for non-partisan municipal offices. Know who they are. Support them. Work for them. Talk them up. Donate to them. Be Counted! Vote!
· Don’t let the Emerge-trained or other Dems win! Be counted! Vote!
· Republicans respond to constituent needs, NOT agendas!Be counted! Vote!
· Republican in local government won’t take away your rights, increase your taxes, or pile more responsibilities on you. Be counted! Vote!
· REGISTER AND VOTE! VOTE REPUBLICAN! …AND GET YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO VOTE - REPUBLICAN!
A vote for a Republican is a vote for:
· …Protecting our rights and freedoms - and accepting our responsibilities. Vote Republican!
· …ALLAmericans! Republicans do notwant race, ethnicity, religion, class, culture or gender to divide us. Vote Republican!
· …Strengthening families and communities. Vote Republican!
· …The Constitution – as written and amended - with equal rights and due process for all. Vote Republican!
· …Removing at least one old ineffective law, for every new law that is passed.Vote Republican!
· …A strong business sector: with less regulation – in order to spark the economy and encourage business investment in providing jobs. (Republicans remember the lastAdministration saying that, “Some jobs are just not going to come back…") They do notwant to see the economy tank, or investors fade away, or the stock market drop. Vote Republican!
· …Being fiscally conservative. Republicans want to cut taxes, notraise them - and they don’t like debt. They want to hold the line on government spending, by cutting automatic spending increases, eliminating program duplication - and eliminating programs that are no longer effective or defensible. Republicans want youto keep more of your own money. Vote Republican! (…And VOTE “NO” on CC!)
More about Republicans…
· They understand that when the Dems point a finger at someone, it means that there are 3 hypocritical fingers pointing back at them. Vote Republican!
· They don’t like fake news. They want to be able to read their newspapers, and watch TV, and listen to the radio - and hear even-handed non-“talking-points”’ news. Vote Republican!
· They want use of social media to be respectful - and as originally intended – and, of course, they do NOTsupport censorshipof Conservative views. Vote Republican!
Policy-“wise” (on a few important issues…)
· As a basis for policymaking, Republicans want government to stay out of their personal decisions – and their wallets - as much as possible. Vote Republican!
· Immigration: Republicans want legalimmigrants to have a chance. They support workers with legal work permits. They want humanetreatment for everyone, but do NOTlike sanctuary cities, chain migration, catch-and-release, or policies that encourage illegalimmigration. …And, yes, Republicans want a secure non-crossableborder. Vote Republican!
· Healthcare: Republicans support a competitive free-market patient-centered healthcare system that includes pre-existing conditions and portability. They do notwant a government-mandated system that bureaucratically takes decisions away from doctors and their patients.Vote Republican!
· Welfare: Republicans believe in a hand up, not a hand-out. They want everyone to have an equalopportunity, with equity. Vote Republican!
· Foreign relations: Republicans believe in keeping our friends close, and our enemies closer – and not apologizing for this country orfor its history. Vote Republican!
· Safety and security: Republicans want peace through strength, with a viable military for a strong defense. They support our troops and our vets. They want to stop Antifa - and mob rule. Vote Republican!
· Tariffs and trade: Republicans do not want the USA to be a “sucker”. They want to share trade fairly with any country that wants to enter into commerce with the U.S. Vote Republican!
· Education: Republicans want students to become informed and literate voters, who are able to maintain and sustain our truly unique representative democracy, because they know about and understand the importance of government, civics, and history. Vote Republican!
…And the #1 reason to support Republican candidates? They are not Democrats!
Ronald Reagan had a rule that all of us need to remember:
“The person who agrees with you 80% of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20% traitor.”
Please vote for ALLRepublicans on your ballot. Please do NOTuse your vote to “punish” or admonish someone who doesn’t support your views 100% of the time, or – like the last Arapahoe County election - you WILL, by default, be electing Democrats!
Click Here to Join: THE RONALD REAGAN ARAPAHOE COUNTY REPUBLICAN 80% CLUB – GIVE $8.00, or $8.00 a MONTH, OR $8 TIMES ANY AMOUNT. SUPPORT THE ARAPAHOE COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY IN ITS EFFORTS TO ELECT REPUBLICANS!!!!!!
Thank you for all you are doing. You are appreciated!