ARAPAHOE COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY
Pursuant to the election laws of the State of Colorado and the rules of the Republican State Central Committee, notice is hereby given that the Arapahoe County Republican Party Reorganization Meeting and single county district assemblies (see list below) will be held on February 4, 2017 at Englewood High School, 3800 South Logan St, Englewood, CO 80113 for the purpose of conducting the following business:
1. Election of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary
2. Election of District Captains
3. Election of Bonus Members to the State Central Committee, 1st CD, 4th CD and 6th CD, as applicable; 18th Judicial District (Please contact Arapahoe county Republican Headquarters at by 4 p.m. Wednesday, February 1st if you are interested in running for any of the Bonus Member positions. Click here to download the form.)
4. Re-organization of the District Assembly and Vacancy Committees:Colorado State Senate Districts: 26, 27, 28 and 29 (31 is multi-county) Colorado State House of Representative Districts 3, 36, 37, 38, 40 41, 42 (9 & 56 are multi-county) Arapahoe County Commissioner Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
5. Selection of the District Vacancy Committees.
6. Such other business as shall properly come before the Assemblies.
Check in and credentials shall be issued from 8:00 a.m. until 9:15 a.m. The Arapahoe County Assembly shall begin at 9:00 a.m. on February 4, 2017.
In compliance with the aforementioned laws and rules, all Central Committee members shall be members to the State House, State Senate and County Commissioner Districts if the Precinct Leader resides in a single county district. Precinct Leaders that reside in multi-county districts will receive a separate call for that multi-county district organizational meeting.
IN WITNESS THEREOF:
The undersigned has executed this official call this day of January 20, 2017.
Joy Hoffman, Chair
Arapahoe County Republican Party